Privacy Policies of BonnevilleRacing.com
- If we collect any personal information before or at the time of collecting any of your personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected (whew!>).
- At times We may collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law either in the State of Florida or United States federal law.
- BonnevilleRacing.com will only retain any personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- BonnevilleRacing.com will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned (that would be you).
- We will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- BonnevilleRacing.com will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of any personal information collected.
BonnevilleRacing.com is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.